<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bombs 

Today London was attacked. Terrorists placed bombs on Tube trains and buses and killed or injured many people. No-one knows yet, apart from the bastards who committed this atrocity, whether the bombs were placed there or whether they were the work of suicide bombers.

I have experienced a lot of emotions today. Fear and excitement were my initial reactions. Now that I am safely home away from the helicopters and the sirens, those feelings have been replaced by concern for those killed or injured by the bombs as well as their families and anger at the misguided idiots who think that killing innocent people will help their cause in the eyes of the world or that their God wants this to happen.

I have also been deeply touched by the torrent of messages from friends and relations wanting to know if I am all right. That in itself has been overwhelming.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?