<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 19, 2006

More clicking 

I thought I had become a little more tolerant about mobile phones and texting. I send and receive a few more texts these days than I used to and when I have nothing else to do, I will play one or other of the games on my phone. I don't think, however, that I have long annoying spells of rapid clicking.

I have moaned about this before but I really take exception to people that sit writing a novel on their phone. There was a girl on the train this morning who was doing just that. The worst part was that she had a crap phone. The keys had a very definite click and she didn't have predictive text so each letter was carefully but quickly formed from two or three clicks.

I thought I would try to subtly tell her she was being annoying by sending a text of my own to a friend and mentioning this woman. I don't think she saw the message before I sent it. Curses.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?