<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The camera returns! 

Martin admitted to picking my camera up. I thought he must have as he and Nilton were the only people there to have a compact camera at all and, when all's said and done, they're all just little silver boxes that look the same.

Anyway, we have two shots of me on my own. One is of me looking impressive in my Centurion's outfit and the other is where you can see it was made for someone a hell of a lot shorter than me. I'm sharing the third picture with David. He doesn't really suit that wig. The trio of men are Nilton, Martin and Mark, who I mentioned in the previous post. This is where Mark looks like Princess Diana. The other two men are Stephen and James as the Emperor Licentius Caesar and Cleptopatra.






Here's where Stephen tried on Mark's wig and looked like Boris Johnson. Funny how the same wig can make two people look so different.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?