<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tip#1: When it's not a good time to say hello to a new colleague 

I just tried to go to a spinning class at the gym. It was full so I couldn't do it. You can't really do a spinning class if there aren't any bikes and, as I couldn't do my normal circuit in padded cycling shorts, I went to the changing rooms to get changed.

When I change I always strip right down and then dress back again. Of course, I usually have a shower in the middle but today, as I hadn't exercised, it wasn't necessary.

Anyway, while I was doing that, I saw someone I recognised: a new man who's been with the company a few weeks and with whom I hadn't spoken yet. So, naturally, I said hello and we exchanged a few words before he continued his tour of the gym.

I was only while we were talking that I realised that I was completely naked.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?