<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 27, 2006

Weekend in the Midlands 

We spent a very nice weekend with Stephen, James and Choe in Birmingham. David and I had a minor side-trip to Leicester on Saturday to pick up something (more on that later, I hope) I'd bought on eBay.

We saw Rudigore on Saturday. Rudigore is a Gilbert and Sullivan production and this one was performed by an amateur G&S society in Birmingham. It was bloody good! Unlike other G&S societies (no names!) this lot could actually sing, be coherent and dance without looking embarassed. Also there were no little old women playing male roles.

I'm not sure about driving up on Friday night. We set off late and arrived late. I was falling asleep at the wheel on the M6 which scared me.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?