<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Sound of the Crowd 

I forgot to charge my iPod yesterday and therefore, this morning, I couldn't listen to it. What a mistake!

At the beginning of the journey there was a woman sitting behind me texting constantly. It sounded like a mouse nibbling at wood. Then later, the seat next to me was occupied by another woman who not only was texting for England but had brought three bags with her. Why? It's not like she'd been shopping.

Then the man opposite was joined by a friend and they talked non-stop and to cap it all two of the Loud Mothers (not seen for a week or two) got on at Grove Park.

I know there are worse things to happen in the world but it was annoying. I had great trouble concentrating on Marie Antoinette.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?