<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Columbus 

Several years ago, when David was on a business trip to Columbus in Ohio, he bought me a baseball cap at the airport.

Basball caps can look tacky and chavvy and, in many ways, just awful, but this one was rather tasteful and I liked wearing it both to keep the sun off my bald head during what we laughably call a summer in the UK and to keep the rain off my glasses for all the other times. There's a link to what it looks like here.

So I liked this hat and, of course, there was a cerain sentimental attachment to it.

A few months ago, when it was raining, I left the hat on the bus on the way home. I don't know how; I must have dropped it. Unlike the last time I left that same hat on the bus, it wasn't handed in to lost property.

Since then, Jenna, my nephew's wife, picked up another hat for me when she went home to Columbus, but it's not the same hat so I decided to try to get the grey hat. I found the OSU site, I found the hat but then I found that I couldn't order it as they didn't deliver outside of the USA.

Curses!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?