<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 18, 2007

Return of Tinky Winky 

David and I took Trish along to watch Evita earlier this week. It was as brilliant as it had been the first time I saw it.

This time we sat in row A, the closest to the stage. Good seats. We got loads of legroom and a marvelous new perspective on the show. We could see everyone's expressions from the leads to the ensemble and all of them were acting their socks off.

I did get a little neck ache but it was worth it.

The guy who was once a Teletubby was still in it. When he appeared on stage I had to turn to David and whisper "it's Tinky Winky!". Wrong of me, I know. I hate it when people talk during a show.

It's a shame that the show is ending in a week and a bit.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?