<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Unsettled 

For the past week or so, I have been waking up at about 4.45am. That’s roughly about when the sun comes up so I assumed that it was the light that was waking me.

So I bought some blackout curtain liners which have cut out a lot of the light. I’m still waking at 4.45 though.

There might be a noise but I’m not sure. It might just be a habit.

Anyway, I woke at 4.45 this morning and sort of drifted in and out of sleep. My alarm went off at 6.15 and I snoozed it. It went off again at 6.23 and I snoozed it, as normal. I must have. Then I appear to have fallen asleep again as the next alarm went off at 6.31 at the same time as the other alarm on the chest of drawers.

Normally, I use the two snoozes to gradually wake up but this morning I was rudely grabbed from a rather unsettling bad dream to wakefulness. Or, as is normal in these situations, a sort of not-quite-wakefulness that leaves me feeling rather unsettled for most of the morning.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?