<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Over my shoulder 

This morning I had planned to blog about a homophobic murder* so I sat on one of the few seats on the train that give me enough room to use my laptop. They are fold-up seats near the rear driver’s cab that are intended for people with wheelchairs or bicycles and are a bit more widely spaced than normal seats. They are perfect for someone of my height and build, especially when I want to use my laptop.

I had hardly got the laptop turned on before someone got on and sat in the same bank of seats but one further along. That normally would have been fine but he sat turned to one side and was facing me, or more importantly, facing my laptop.

I tried to carry on with the blog but I had to give up. I can’t blog with an audience.

* this will follow later

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?