<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 01, 2010

Money? 

For the last few months, I have been in the surprising position of having a positive balance in my bank account just before I am paid.

I have described already how I have cut back here and there and changed this, rescheduled that and generally not spent as much so I shouldn’t be surprised. However, my calculations indicated that I should be only just above breaking even. My balance suggests otherwise. I have way more than I think I should have in the bank.

A smug me would say “woo-hoo! it’s all working! let’s go shopping!” but the more realistic me is thinking that he has forgotten something.

Labels: ,


Comments:
I think I would have the same reaction, and wonder what I had missed!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?