<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 12, 2010

Fingernails – part two 

I haven’t bitten my nails in over a week. 10 days in fact. I do still desperately want to bite them but I don’t.

It is partly due to the horrible tasting paint but, oddly, partly due to the fact that I actually have white ends to my fingernails for the first time in living memory and knowing that if I bite them they (and the pride in knowing I haven’t bitten them) won’t be there anymore.

To answer Nigel’s earlier question from the original nail biting post – I think the taste of the paint varies from product to product. The one I have been using (I don’t have it with me and I can’t remember what it’s called) is more unpleasant than horrible on a subjective scale and it’s more of an aftertaste than a taste. It’s reminiscent of the way your mouth feels the morning after you’ve eaten a curry and you’ve been sleeping with your mouth open all night.

One downside of having nails for once is that when I scratch my head I have to be careful . It can actually hurt now.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?